Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Final Post

Over the past couple of days I have been giving it a lot of thought and I think that it time that I move on from this blog. This is not a rash decision by any means, but it is something that I need to do for myself and for my family. I want to thank Metal Mark for allowing me to be a part of his blog. I also want to thank all of our loyal readers over the years for supporting this blog. Without our readers none of this would have been possible. I would like to encourage each and everyone of you to support your local heavy metal scene. Keep it loud and proud and as always, be cool to one another.

In Metal,

Andy

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

Good luck, man. Great, great site for years. All the best to you!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

Thanks for keeping this great site for years, Andy. Good luck and all the best!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a-ha !
-Nelson

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home