Friday, May 20, 2016

Current Playlist

Wow, another week has flown by in flash! Where did it go and why do I feel as if I have whiplash from the whole affair? Even though I was sick for a couple of days there in the middle it still seems as if it was just last week when I was posting one of these. It's just crazy....

Listening to:

Striker-Stand In The Fire (For possible review)
Imperative Music Volume XI
Nuke-Nuke (Review coming...)
Sacred Reich-Ignorance
Diamond Head-Diamond Head (Review coming...)
Scarblade-The Cosmic Wrath (Possible review...)

Watching:

Goosebumps
The X-Files Season 1

Playing:

Fallout 4-Far Harbor


As always I welcome I your playlists as well as your suggestions for reviews. Let me know what your listening to, watching, reading, and yes, even playing! And as always have a great week and remember to keep it LOUD and PROUD!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home