Friday, February 26, 2016

Current Playlist

I can't remember the last time I posted one of these so that tells me it's long-overdue! As you will be able to gather from my music list my emotions have been all over the place in the last week. I have been listening to a wide-range of sounds and styles. There's punk, rock, hard rock, metal, and even electronic/synth rock.

Listening to:

Crosshead-Raising Hell
Sponge-Wax Estatic
Heart-Heart
Kiss-Smashes, Thrashes & Hits
Satan's Cheerleaders-Hell Is For Hippies
Alice In Chains-Facelift
Shinedown-Threat To Survival
Bad Frankenhausen-Eins
Depeche Mode-Some Great Reward
Slayer-South Of Heaven

Watching:

The Walking Dead
Everest
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Bates Motel


Reading:

Doubles, Dummies and Dolls: 21 Terror Tales of Replication









1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Listening-
Dio-Holy Diver
The Buddy Holly collection
G-n-R-Both Use your illusions
Iron Maiden-s/t
Ghouls night out-Mourning after

Watching-
The Wild, wild west complete series

Reading-
Various cookbooks

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home