Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our loyal followers and fellow music fans in general! As a rule of thumb my family usually goes around the table and we take turns talking about what we are most thankful for. I've shared quite a bit already on my Facebook page, but I thought I would share some here. As always I am very thankful for the opportunity Metal Mark gave me to talk about music here at Heavy Metal Time Machine. My passion has always been music with heavy metal being a long standing favorite topic of mine. I love writing in general, but when you can do it about something you are very passionate about it makes it all the more meaningful! So, thank you Metal Mark and thank you, all of our readers, for joining us for this wild ride!. I am as always thankful for my two kids, Haley and Matt. As a single father (my ex is not in the picture) it can be a challenge raising a 14 and 12 year old, but I wouldn't change it for anything! I love my children and they are a true blessing! I am thankful for dear friends and of course my family. And finally I am thankful that I had the chance to rekindle an old romance and, even better, reconnect with a friend. One never knows where the journey is going to take you, but when you have even a fleeting moment with a beautiful woman you take it and thank the heavens above. What are some of things that you are thankful for on, not only this day, but everyday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home