Saturday, July 30, 2011

Reviews for suckas-Metallica:St. Anger

Photobucket
Mr.T is taking on Metallica's 2003 album St. Anger.

Photobucket

"This album says Metallica on it, but this isn't the Metallica we used to know. This sounds like a bunch of fools beating on trash cans in their basement. Just listen to some of these songs. "Frantic"? I was franticly trying to cover my ears so I didn't have to hear this junk. "All within my hand"? Those idiots in Metallica better not get close to my hands or I'll give them the hurtin' they deserve for releasing this pathetic garbage. "Shoot me again"? Shooting is too good for someone who wrote this, I'd like to slap them hard upside their silly heads and then I'd slap them again just so they got the message. Don't even get me started on the album title-St. Anger. The only anger is coming from the fans who had to hear their pitiful jibba-jabba. If I ever catch Metallica acting like crazy fools again, they are gonna meet my friend...pain!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home