Thursday, April 01, 2010

What's coming up?

I have a number of reviews I need to do so I am going to attempt to knock out ten reviews between today and Easter Sunday. I have actually already listened to nine of the ten discs so it may not be as hard as I think. So I hope to have some big name acts, up and coming acts, new releases re-issues, metal, hard rock, doom and more. The bands will include Scorpions, Aittala, Six Dead Horses, Armored Saint, Saint, Titanic (2 titles), Final Axe, Guardian and Christopher Lee (yes, that Christopher Lee). I don't know if I can accomplish it or not, but I'll give it a shot.

Beyond those I'll shoot for a Clash of the album covers, something on another genre maybe doom and stoner plus maybe another topic as well.

***Have a great week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home