Saturday, February 21, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
First off I am certainly ready for Winter to end, but unfortunately we are in for several more weeks of it. I have been watching a number of episodes of the Office and trying to make it through the first three Star Wars movies. If Seinfeld was a show about nothing then the Office might be a show about even less. It's still very funny though. This week I hope to have out the following.

Reviews of...
Seven dirty words-Hard boiled and dirty
Boneshaker-Start the race
SOS-Adult Situations
Idols are dead-Mean
Hansel-Mission to rock

plus...
Clash of the album covers

Top ten albums of 1985

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ooops, I forgot one. I'll have an interview with Screamer out this week as well.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home