Friday, November 30, 2007

Countdown starts on Saturday

That's right my top ten albums of 1987 will begin with the unveiling of number ten tomorrow. I started in August re-evaluating my top ten hard rock and metal albums of 1987. I picked 22 contenders and over the last four months I have listened to all of them and narrowed it down to my top ten. This is the third year in a row that I have done this at my blog. There are three things that always seem to happen with this project.
1)An album I orginally think will be in the top ten doesn't make the final list.
2)Someone makes it higher up on the list than I originally think.
3)The most difficult spot to determine is always number ten because there is always someone you hate to leave off the list, but you have to.

Okay, so the album I have as number ten from 1987 will be posted on Saturday. I also promised to give hints for each spot so I need to give a hint for number ten. The band I have at number ten had a place on their albums that told how to properly pronounce their band name.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

I'm looking forward to this--my favorite time of the year!

-- david

7:30 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Can't wait to see the list!

9:40 AM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

Zoetrope - Life of Crime?

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home