Saturday, September 15, 2007

What's coming up?

It's been a busy week at my job and at home. Everyone in my family has been sick the past few days though. This week I hope to have out these topics.

-Who were they? Blind Illusion
-Hanoi Rocks-Street Poetry review
-Gypsy Pistoleros-Wild, Beautiful, Damned review

Plus two others topics to be determined.

***Here are some questions for you.

-Name one album that has been released this year that you have yet to hear, but want to hear it.

-Name one album that is still scheduled to come out in 2007 that you will definitely buy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hard Rock Hideout said...

As the year winds down, there are a few releases that I will still purchase. I am looking forward to the new Dokken CD, as well as the new Tigertailz (which I have preordered).

I will probably pick up the Cult's new disc next month. Aside from that, unless there are a few surprizes, I expect the new releases to slow down quite a bit.

Quite a few that were once slated for 2007, have now moved to 2008 including Whitesnake, Metallica, Def Leppard, and more than likely Judas Priest.

Looking forward to seeing what you think of Street Poetry. My copy just came yesterday, and I have been fairly impressed so far. I am reviewing this next week, after I have been able to spin it a few times.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home