Saturday, September 01, 2007

What's coming up?

This past week seemed to fly by and now the holiday weekend is here. I have been listening to a lot of music this past week. Surprisingly a lot of new releases so this coming week will include reviews of some of those. This week I hope to have out the following...

-Heavy metal jukebox
-Clash of the album covers
and the following reviews

-Deep Purple-House of the blue light/ 20 year old album review
-WARP 11-It's dead, Jim (This one isn't metal, but it fits in with another interest of mine so I will give it a review)
-Widow-Nightlife
-Scorpions-Humanity Hour 1

Here is a question for you-

***What has been the most surprising hard rock/metal related thing to happen in 2007 so far?
(This can be something surprisingly good, surprisinly bad or whatever you think. Could be an album, a concert or some other event)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'd say Wolfgang replacing Michael Anthony in VH.

5:48 AM  
Blogger captain corky said...

I agree with Mike. Next thing you know, Eddie and Valerie will be getting back together.

Have a great weekend Mark. Football season starts in 5 Days!!!

7:12 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

I'd say the VH thing, too. I sure can't think of anything bigger.

-- david

7:39 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I was surprised by how good the new Megadeth album is.

7:41 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

I agree, Wolfgang replacing Anthony was a shocker.

Have a great weekend!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Allyson said...

I think the success of Rocklahoma was a massively pleasant surprise. There were so many naysayers, but the event seemed to go over really well and Rock Fever has already sold hundreds of thousands dollars worth of tickets for next year.

Allyson B. Crawford
www.bringbackglam.com

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

You brought up the Scorpions album; that one really took me by surprise and I've played it tons

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home