Saturday, December 23, 2006

What's coming up?

Well, Christmas is coming up! Actually Christmas Eve first and then Christmas! So I won't be posting Sunday or Monday, but for the rest of the week I will get around to these:

-Deep Purple-In Rock review
-Demon Angels-Time of confusion review
-Something about the best and worst hard rock/metal cover songs done in the 1980's
-Probably something about wrapping up 2006

I wish you a Merry Christmas. If you have been good then I hope you get what you wanted and you have been bad then I hope you get twenty copies of Guns and Roses' Spaghetti Incident CD.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meryy Christmas to you and your family. I'm sure the kids will enjoy themselves!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

That's one evil gift you've got lined up for the bad children of the world. I'd sooner have the lump of coal!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Boston:)

4:16 AM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Merry Christmas, Mark!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home