Friday, June 09, 2006

Looking for help

Originally this was going to be my 20 year old album review of Metal Church's the dark, but blogger was out most of the day and I didn't get enough time to work on that. I will have it out on Saturday though. Instead I just wanted to put out a call and see if anyone might be interested in writing a guest post on my blog in early August. I am likely going on vacation for two days so I would need two volunteers to write a post each. It could be a review, a story or just some topic related to hard rock or metal. I know two days isn't much, but around the beginning of the year I decided to make this blog be updated almost daily so I would like to keep up the pace. I guess my blog doesn't get much traffic but maybe some of you would be interested. Just put in the comments if you are interested and I will contact you closer to the date.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll volunteer. I could do an album review or maybe just an article about metal. Let me know.

5:50 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Looks like you have plenty of volenteers but I would be happy to do a guest post.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Well, if you needed a classic rock person I know this chick that would love to do it, but she's not the right person for a heavy metal post. SHe just reads your blog cause she likesit and finds it very interesting!!!

She would be me.

I got a new blog and I am pretty sure I have you linked there but I messed up and missed a few folks so let me know!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Thanks to everyone who volunteered. I think I will only need two volunteers and I will let you know soon. I may call on everyone who volunteered at some point to give myself a break though. I think my writing tends to be a lot of the same style over and over. I have tried to improve and vary my writing some, but it still needs work.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home