Sunday, April 09, 2006

20 year old album review schedule

My review for Rage for order will be out later today, but I wanted to write something this morning so I decided to jot this down. Here is my tentative schedule for the 20 year old album reviews for the rest of the year.

May-Iron Maiden:Somewhere in time
June-Metal Church:The Dark
July-Cinderella:Night Songs
August-Motorhead:Orgasmatron
September-This will be the winner of a vote that will be held in July.
October-King Diamond:Fatal Portrait
November-Metallica:Master of puppets
December-WASP:Inside the electric circus

2 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ben-I try to be organized, but sometimes it doesn't turn out perfect. How often I listen to an album depends on how familiar I already am with it. For example I had to listen to Queensryche's Rage for order twice to review it because I have not heard it in years and never listened to it that much. Something like Iron Maiden's Somewhere in time or Motorhead's Orgasmatron will only take one listen because I am very familiar with them and probably listen to them several times a year.

10:16 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Your organizational skills are awesome. I rarely know what I will talk about the next day much less months down the road.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home